Let Us Structure Real Estate Financing For You
At Capital Funding Resources, we provide a variety of different commercial real estate financing options to meet the diverse needs of our clients. We are confident that we can successfully structure a real estate financing solution for you, regardless of how large or small the transaction is.
There are several different financing options we provide to our clients, and they include the following:
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans—we can offer you fixed terms for up to 25 years and provide you with an interest rate on your loan for as low as 4.5 percent.
- Conventional Programs—this program is designed specifically to fund multifamily properties, offices, hotels, mobile home parks, self-storage facilities, and industrial locations.
- CMBS Loans—this is a form of mortgage-backed security where several commercial properties are “securitized” and then transferred to a trust. The trust is then transformed into a series of bonds that are sold to investors.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing—if we determine that this form of funding is best for your operations, we can provide you with a loan amounting from $5,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Lending—this program is specifically designed for acquisitions and refinances of new construction or substantial rehabilitations of healthcare facilities, senior living facilities, and rental housing.
- Construction Financing—if you have a large construction project coming up, we can provide you with the funding you need to finance all aspects of the project.
We also provide international commercial real estate financing options to our clients. Although we are very active in European and Eurasian markets, we will consider funding projects in nearly any market in the world.
Contact Us for More Information
At Capital Funding Resources, we look forward to meeting your real estate financing needs and providing you with a funding solution that complements your business’ operations. To find out more about any one of the programs we offer, don’t hesitate to contact our team of certified, financial professionals today.